The leadership team at a multinational semiconductor company navigates significant hiccups in communication and organizational effectiveness.
- C-suite located across the globe
- Diverse cultural styles
- Varying comfort levels in expressing differences
- Lack of trust within teams
- Critical leader feels overwhelmed, underappreciated, and not trusted by C-suite
Partner with the leader to develop strategies that:
- Empower successful cross-cultural communication
- Cultivate trust among team members
- Increase effectiveness across teams
A professional development plan followed by six months of coaching
Through candid interviews with direct reports, peers, leaders, and internal partners, I helped my client uncover strategic opportunities to develop a foundation of trust, drive transformative impact, and produce results.