A mid-size global software company with a fiercely competitive culture experiences the pain of rapid growth.
- Over 100 new staff members join within 9 months
- Mix of early-career and established
- Multicultural teams in multiple locations
- Lack of trust within teams
- Struggle to influence internal partners
Give team members tools to:
- Balance assertiveness and empathy
- Develop trust between team members
Professional development at the individual and team level
At the global teams offsite, I led an experiential training that empowered team members to have direct conversations that express kindness, cultivate a foundation of trust, and produce results.